Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gun is in excellent condition

Has under 600 rounds through it. Cleaned and lubed every range trip. Factory foam lined case.

Mag options: I have 2 10 round mags and 7 16 round mags.

I will ship to restricted states with just the 2 10 round mags.

I will ship to "free" states with 2 16 round mags included. I will include as many of the additional mags I have as you would like with the pistol.

Gun and 2 mags: $475
Each additional mag: $20
Gun and all 9 mags: $575

Mags not for sale separately until the gun sells. No priority will be given to those that choose to bug me about the magazines before the gun sells.

Willing to ship from my FFL to your FFL for exactly what my guy charges me: $40 ($20 for the outgoing transfer + $20 USPS flat rate with insurance and delivery confirmation).

Only trade I will consider is a Glock 20 or Glock 29 (must be SF or Gen4 on the G29)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Just a heads up... subject on "Non Walther Items" is, "WTS: Glock G36 OD green w/night sights" and your image is for a CZ

If searcher is about, perhaps he can adjust it to clear any confusion

Reactions: searcher451

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a heads up... subject on "Non Walther Items" is, "WTS: Glock G36 OD green w/night sights" and your image is for a CZ

If searcher is about, perhaps he can adjust it to clear any confusion
Thanks, I thought I had altered the thread title when I re-used the thread. Thread title reflects what is listed now.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
If this new batch of title editing doesn't work, then we'll close this thread entirely and you can start again.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Giving this one last go. This is going to be listed on Gunbroker Saturday morning if it isn't sold by then.

My old FFL went out of business, so I am going to be eating a bit of the cost on shipping it out, but my original price stands.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
It's also posted on another gun board now, which makes it forbidden fodder here. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.