Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very good conditioned CZ SP-01 Phantom with 2 mags for sale. $400.00 includes shipping. I'm in NC.

Will consider trades.

If interested PM me for pics of my gun.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CZ

With shipping included in my price it puts the actual gun at about 375.00. The gun was purchased in December so its not like its years old with 1000's of rounds fired through it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love CZs and own 5 of them, including the Phantom. Great guns and the Phantom is one of my favorites, but the prices on them have dropped considerably since I bought mine. They can be purchased new in box for $418 from Hinterland Outfitters with a full warranty. No offense intended, but I think you may need to drop your price a tad more to generate any serious interest in your gun. Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CZ

I do see where the prices on them have dropped. I guess I need to put it back in the safe and hold onto it since I'm not pushed to sell it right now anyway. I hate to take such a hit on it by lowering it much more. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CZ Price Change

Ok lets try this one time before I pull it off the forum and put it back in the safe.

I'll do $350.00 including shipping or if someone has a trade offer I'm open to it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Springfield Xd 9mm with 3 mags. About 200 rounds through it. Got it brand new from Dunham’s about 5 months ago. Bought the Walther Q5 and just never shoot the XD. It’s a great gun in perfect condition. Interested?

adammichaelknives.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts