Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS-Kydex Holsters PPS, PPQ,P99, PPK

Hello all,

I make custom kydex holsters for most guns and will now be making them for the several Walther models. My holsters are very affordable, simple and minimalistic, while at the same time being of very high quality. They add very litle bulk to the gun which preserves the slim profile. I can make IWB, OWB, pocket and tuckable models for the PPS, PPQ, P99 and PPK.

My price is $40 shipped and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like it, just ship it back for a full refund.

Mag carriers available for $15 shipped.

Check here for refrerences.

Walther PPS Custom Kydex Holsters

Here is a link to some pictures of my PPS with my holster line.

http://pjholster.com/?page_id=286

I can also be contacted at [email protected] with any questions.

I justed added an Ad for the PPQ.

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/...om-kydex-holsters-walther-ppq.html#post145625

Thanks,

Paul

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Thanks for the information, coach. Just a note that the forum is always looking for supporting members and advertisers; you might want to consider reaching an even broader audience here ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information, coach. Just a note that the forum is always looking for supporting members and advertisers; you might want to consider reaching an even broader audience here ...
Thanks Searcher. I'm hoping this works out. I'm very happy with my new PPS and I expect it to become my new EDC. I also hope to be able to provide members with what I consider to be a very good value in a holster. I only do this part time but take a great deal of pride in my product and customer service.

Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A link to pictures was added above.

Took it to the range this morning. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. What a great gun! I love the trigger and the large sights. It pointed and shot like a dream. Put about 200 rounds of my reloads through it and a box of Remington Golder Sabers. All perfect.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to offer $10 off for the first 5 people to give one of these a try. That would be $30 shipped. These are very nice holsters fitted perfectly to your PPS.

You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll go ahead and throw in good words for coachg (Paul). I have about 5 holsters from him for my glocks; they are fantastic. You can't go wrong with one of his kydex holsters....

Now, someone buy my P99 I'm advertising down the board. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fourth order taken. If you're looking for a super thin holster for your PPS you won't be disappointed.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got my Holsters today. The IWB is INCREDIBLE! It disappears on you. You can't hardly feel the thing. You can sit, and it doesn't pinch or poke. Mine is non tuckable(because I never tuck my shirts in.) it has ZERO printing!

Great simple holster and I HIGHLY recommend it for the PPS!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Have you taken the 5th order yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought one. It's been working nicely the last couple of days I have worn it.

It is very thin but sturdy. I have a couple of leather PPS holsters and a Crossbreed as well.

I am going to use this as my primary carry holster in place of my Crossbreed when I carry the PPS.

I'll follow up with more details after a month or so of use.

The short version is if you are looking for something thin to match how thin the PPS is, this holster is a good match.

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys,

I've taken 6 orders at the promo price of $30 and have decided to extend that price until the end of the month. If you get your payment to me by 9/30 the price is still $30 shipped.

With a satisfaction guarantee and a high quality holster, that's quite a deal.

Thanks,

Paul

1 - 20 of 50 Posts