Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a lightly used Comptac MTAC IWB holster for the PPS. I originally purchased it in spring of last year for my Glock 26. I rarely carried it as I mostly used an OWB. I purchased a new body for the PPS and mounted it. I'm not carrying IWB much any more, so I am selling this holster.

-Comptac MTAC brown leather holster with brown belt clips, a little under a year old.
-Brand new Walther PPS kydex body
-Glock 9mm slide kydex body, which allows you to carry any length Glock 9mm(17/19/26)

I am asking $70 for the holster and one kydex body, your choice. I would sell the additional kydex body for $30. If you want the whole thing(holster and both kydex bodies to fit the PPS and Glock 9mm), $90.

I'm in Dayton, Oh

Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a lightly used Comptac MTAC IWB holster for the PPS. I originally purchased it in spring of last year for my Glock 26. I rarely carried it as I mostly used an OWB. I purchased a new body for the PPS and mounted it. I'm not carrying IWB much any more, so I am selling this holster.

-Comptac MTAC brown leather holster with brown belt clips, a little under a year old.
-Brand new Walther PPS kydex body
-Glock 9mm slide kydex body, which allows you to carry any length Glock 9mm(17/19/26)

I am asking $70 for the holster and one kydex body, your choice. I would sell the additional kydex body for $30. If you want the whole thing(holster and both kydex bodies to fit the PPS and Glock 9mm), $90.

I'm in Dayton, Oh

Thanks.
I'm interested in your mtac with the pps kydex. PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.