Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS (CO): P99c with NS and extra mags ($525)...

Hello all:

I am currently selling a P99c that is in excellent condition. I purchased it last year from a member here, who I can ask for a reference if he is willing, in the hopes of making it my carry gun. I was able to carry the full size comfortably and just preferred that since I like more ammo.

The gun has Meprolite Night Sights installed and they don't look to bad. The gun has less than 500 rounds through it and more likely around 300 rounds. It was not carried much and mostly sat in the back of the closet in favor of larger guns.

As I said earlier I intended for it to be a CCW gun but I ended up carrying the full size more. And I am leaving my company for a new place that mandates Glock so I no longer will be carrying a Walther in any form.

I am asking $525 shipped for the gun with all of the magazines. I am in Denver, Colorado and can meet face to face but the gun must go through an FFL. Otherwise I will have my FFL send it or I will send it via Fedex overnight to the FFL of your choice.

If there is any interest please comment on this thread or send me a Private Message. It is first come first serve.

Thanks and stay safe. Attached are pictures of the gun in question.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. I apologize. I started a new job and am working overnights. It is throwing me off. I sent pictures to your email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry I missed the EE rule to post an "I will take it" but I took it.
Anyways just received pistol from El_Viajero & it was a smooth transaction.
Pistol is in excellent condition, very pleased.
He also responded quickly to all my questions & super fast shipping.
Thank you!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DnA was a pleasure to deal with.
I’m happy you were pleased with the P99c. I still got to email you with those questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts