Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free Shipping: Minty WALTHER M2 PPQ .45 ACP with Viridian Green laser.I've not shot the laser on it yet.

I've shot 30 rounds of factory ammo through this PPQ, no reloads. You get (2) 12-shot magazines: Walther box, manual, left side button latch,other backstrap and papers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Minty WALTHER M2 PPQ 4 inch 9mm.(3)15-shot Magazines.

Walther box,(2) mags, papers. DPM Recoil Spring installed. Seems to tame the recoil and improved accuracy in the 75 rounds I have through this gun. As with all my auctions. You get these 2 Walther with Free Shipping! Deduct $30 from the total auction price if you don't want the DPM.
==$989====I Do not want to split these guns up============================
Shipping: To an Over 21 buyer. From my local FFL to yours, Priority Mail Ship in the Continental USA only. No CA Sales, No ship for Ak, Hi,PR or islands. US Postal Money Order or a Bank Check, please. ---------------------------------Both guns will be insured by me when shipped.

Contact me by e-mail I I don't do well with PMs.

[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would probably be interested in the 45 by itself i have no interest in the 22 are you sure you don't want to split them. I have 1 45 wouldn't mind another. How much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, not at this time.

I did list it as both a .45 and a 9mm, I'm not selling my PPQ in .22 LR.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moved to auction, please delete this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts