Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm selling the original grips off my 1940 Commercial model Walther PPK. Price is $250. They have some warping at the top and 3 small cracks. I tried to use a small screwdriver to point out the cracks. There is also what looks like red paint on the right side of the grips. It shows up in the pictures much brighter than in person. It could probably be removed, but I will leave that up to the buyer. Over all, they are a decent set of grips. Selling because I feel like these grips are a little nicer than my pistol is and might be better off on pistol in better condition. This posting is for the grips only, no escutcheon or nut. The grips are located in the Dallas, TX area. Local pick-up is welcomed or I will ship at my expense. I would consider trading for a pair of reproduction grips and finger rest plus a little cash. (The same mottled brownish color as these or white) If you have one or the other thats fine too. Any questions, please ask and I will do my best to reply promptly. If you would like additional pictures please let me know. I will accept Paypal or a postal money order as payment. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts