Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD PF.

Just came via UPS today. Brand new in the wrap. I purchased two from Earl's as he has a minimum order amount. :rolleyes: I'm selling one. My total bill was $41 including the UPS ground. Figure half price for this DVD (rounded up) at $21 plus say $7 postage. BUT, included, I will send the purchaser the "equivalent" DVD for S&W's NEW M&P pistol. This DVD package was released to gun writers (my best friend is a gun magazine writer) at the handguns release to the public. It is the same deal as this Special Operations DVD but for the Smith M&P. So, both DVD's mailed for $28.:cool:

The first "I'll take it" get's it. I can't take paypal anymore (bastards) so you'll have to mail me the money. M.O.'s prefered but I'll take whatever.

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon............nobody?? I thought everyone was hot to get these so I ordered two. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Tomovich,

Good to see you over here as well as Sig Forum. If you still have the video, I'll take it. I'm out of town right now checking my email and forums through RDC. I'llbe back late Thursday and can send you out a MO on Friday. I'll try to PM you with my email for the address and what not.

Frank

·
Patron
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm everywhere..................... :)

Anyway, it's yours. SOLD to 'fpnunes'.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

E-mail me when you get home. THANKS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts