Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wartime Walther PP. Serial number 1436xxP which puts it sometime between 1939 and 1940, IIRC. Nice Wood grips.

Its old and used. Finish is a conservative 80%, but I think at least part of the slide has been reblued. This is a shooter grade gun.

Proofmarks, etc:

Eagle over N proof marks in (3) places; at the end of the barrel, on the barrel through the ejection port, and on the slide directly behind the ejection port. I couldnt take a good photo of the proof marks so I included a picture from the web of the Eagle N marks that are on the gun.

Left hand side of the slide is stamped "WAFFENFABRIK WALTHER, ZELLA-MEHLIS(THUR)" over "WALTHER'S PATENT CAL. 22 MOD. PP". Nothing stamped on the ejection port side of the slide.

Import stamp below the mag release says "GPC W.Hurley, NY

Auction includes (2) old magazines, cleaning rod, non original box, and a PP manual. One mag has the brown plastic heel. Grips are wood and are in good condition.

$600 shipped, OBO.  No Trades.  Gunbroker userid is SHUZ if you want to check my feedback.  I travel during the week with work, so I will ship the Friday after I receive payment.  

1 - 2 of 2 Posts