Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a mint Walther PPK 380 blued/black Interarms version complete with box and such... Need to be face to face transaction due to California rules. I am located San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles) area. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interarms PPK for sale

Hello. I came across your thread wanting to buy an Walther Interarms PPK.
I have a stainless PPK for sale on consignment at a Stockton Ca Gun shop called the Stockton Gun Exchange.
732 Pacific Ave
Stockton, California 95204-5724
(209) 466-4867

The condition is very good with box, instruction book, manufacture target, The only flaw is the original grip cracked and I repaired with epoxy. The gun functions excellent and has been by concealed carry gun since 1990's The price for sale is $900.00 dollars.
If interested give them a call.

N.M 730

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hello. I came across your thread wanting to buy an Walther Interarms PPK.
I have a stainless PPK for sale on consignment at a Stockton Ca Gun shop called the Stockton Gun Exchange.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/stockton-gun-exchange-stockton

The condition is very good with box, instruction book, manufacture target, The only flaw is the original grip cracked and I repaired with epoxy. The gun functions excellent and has been by concealed carry gun since 1990's The price for sale is $900.00 dollars.
If interested give them a call.

N.M 730

That's right, buddy, shoot for the moon! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'm sure that $900 is perfectly reasonable... in California.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.