Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a full size P99. Would prefer the QA model but would take an AS. Color doesn't matter, as long as it is the new style frame with longer mag release levers and is a 9mm. Have a 9mm USP Compact to trade if interested, or will purchase outright. Need a good deal. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Sorry -- didn't realize you were looking for a 9mm. I'm guessing that at that price, they only have it in .40 S&W. But here's a thought:

CDNN also is listing an SW99 9mm with one 16-round magazine for $349.99 in excellent to like-new condition. Don't know if you have to have a Walther, but the SW99-series guns from Smith & Wesson tend to perform every bit as well as the original. (Walther makes the frames.) I've got an SW99C in 9mm and it performs every bit as well as my P99AS.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sinkemlow,
I think I have what you want. Although, I plan to sell this as a package deal. I wasn't planning to post this until I took pics of all the other items for sale. I saw your post and decided to offer it.

- Wather P99QA 9mm OD Green, New Model (see pic).

Purchased about 2 months ago. Brought to range once about 50 rds through it. Complete with box/papers and all other original items. Includes extra mag, total of 3, 15 rd mags.

- Meprolight Night Sights for P99, (New and installed)
- Kramer IWB #2 Black Horsehide for Walther P99 (Like new, used once, see pic)
- Insight M5 Tactical Illuminator specific for Walther p99 (New in box)

Package for Sale - $650 shipped

Email - [email protected]

Pic of Kramer holster and P99 (headset & watch NOT included).

New Meprolight Night Sights not yet installed in these pics.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I can't believe you won't include the Rolex in that deal! I mean what kinda cheapo person are you anyway?!?! Jeez, next thing you know, you won't include the slide for that price ... I just can't believe people sometimes.

(In case you couldn't tell ... that was a healthy dose of sarcasm) Good luck with your sell! :p :D ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can't believe you won't include the Rolex in that deal! I mean what kinda cheapo person are you anyway?!?! Jeez, next thing you know, you won't include the slide for that price ... I just can't believe people sometimes.

(In case you couldn't tell ... that was a healthy dose of sarcasm) Good luck with your sell! :p :D ;)
+1! Ok, I'll throw in a hundred bucks for the Rolex, just to be fair.:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
The funny thing is you all replied EXCEPT for the actually interested buyer!

Hmmmm....maybe I should include the watch to catch his attention!

Take care guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts