Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking for a new or used 9mm P99c DAO. I know these variants were being blown out years ago at discount pricing, but I am willing to pay today's competitive market value.

If you have one that you're open to selling, or have seen one for sale, please send me a message.

Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Walther Wood, I only see AS versions on the website. I sent Earl an email a few days ago but haven't heard back yet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
You're more than welcome,sir, as just trying to help you. I think that is my mistake as I read 99c to be "compact" but I see the difference of "AS" stamped on the slide now. Sorry :(

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
Do you want a DAO for your collection or because you prefer DAO for carry? If you simply want to carry a P99C DAO you can easily do that, and if you already have a P99C AS the cost to convert to a DAO is Zero. Easy convert and Nothing is modified....can be returned to AS with absolutely NO harm done.

Check out this picture. What's not in it is revealing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you want a DAO for your collection or because you prefer DAO for carry?

Ha, I already have a P99c QA and a P99c AS — so I guess that a P99c DAO would complete my "collection".

BUT the real reason I want a DAO is for its slide... so that it can be milled to fit a Walther optics plate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts