Walther Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy 2 Walther (aka Mec-gar) 15 round magazines in 9mm for my P99. New preferred.

California law requires them to be sold and shipped as disassembled "parts kits." Please be willing to disassemble them prior to shipping.

Not interested in Promag versions. Only genuine Walther.

PM me with pictures and model numbers of what you have.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Just a friendly heads up. The forum rules ask that we wait seven days between posting and any subsequent bumps. Good luck though. I have seen a bunch of these for sale in the trading post section. Also in case you didn't know the Magnum Research mags (MAGFA915) are exactly the same and same manufacturer except that the base plate is marked differently. These are usually much less expensive and you can always irder P99 base plates from Walther if you want it to say P99.

·
Premium Member
13,560 Posts
After realizing what you're asking, I don't think what you're wanting to do is doable. Simple answer is, you need to buy some 15 round mags. Am I correct in that they need to be shipped disassembled or disassembled and shipped separately? I don't know nuttin' bout no silly Kaleefornee laws. Earl probably has these mags in stock...he even has 16 rounders....might give him a call to see if he can help you out. And he can also answer your question/confirm my answer about a rebuild kit for those 10 round mags turning them into 15 rounders.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After realizing what you're asking, I don't think what you're wanting to do is doable. Simple answer is, you need to buy some 15 round mags. Am I correct in that they need to be shipped disassembled or disassembled and shipped separately? I don't know nuttin' bout no silly Kaleefornee laws. Earl probably has these mags in stock...he even has 16 rounders....might give him a call to see if he can help you out. And he can also answer your question/confirm my answer about a rebuild kit for those 10 round mags turning them into 15 rounders.
In California, "rebuild kit" refers to a standard capacity magazine that's been disassembled into parts.

I emailed Earl but haven't heard anything back yet. This was about a week ago.

If anybody has some 15 round magazines for sale and doesn't mind disassembling them prior to shipping, please let me know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.