Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm a long time Sigforum member and a recent Walther vintage/military guns lover and just discovered/joined this great forum.

Recently purchased my first one, a P38 AC44 with Nazi markings.

I am now looking for a P88... If you have one and willing to let go to a good home, please let me know.

Thank you kindly,

Sam

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
There was a nice looking P88 listed here on the WF within the last day or two that appeared to sell instantly. You might consider positing a WTB ad and see what happens. A harder pistol to find that some of us own and like is the P88 Compact, although it is still larger than many pistols out there and only marginally smaller than the P88

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
So true, the P88 Compact has a barrel .2" shorter then the P88, and one less round in the mag. The Compact has all the improvement Walther developed during the P88 production period, and fewer then 7500 P88 Compacts were produced.

My "limited production" Wilson Combat 92G Brig Tac is S/N 835*, Walther made fewer P88 Compacts then WC has made 92G BT. I bring this up because I paid the same money for my NIB P88 Compact as my NIB WC 92G BT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts