Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PS: BEFORE ANYONE FLAMES ME, I JUST GOT UP, I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH PPS OR CCP PRICING, AND IF I AM WAY, WAY OFF, JUST POINT ME TO THE RIGHT THREAD AND KINDLY GIVE ME A PASS ON FLAMES. IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME TO PUT ON THE FLAME SUIT.

I can pay immediate via Paypal Gift when my direct deposit hits 7/3/2018.

I am ideally wanting a CCP in 9mm Luger with two mags & case for $275.
If I can't find a CCP, I want a PPS in 9mm for $275.

Note on price:
I just want a used handled gun and a mag or two and a beat factory case or some cheap case for $275 shipped to my dealer.

If it is the right deal with the right stuff accessories I could pay as much as $325 shipped to my dealer.

My dealer accepts pistols mailed through USPS so long as you provide a copy of your driver's license and a pistol permit if you have it(if you don't want to give out a photocopy/scan of your pistol permit- no problem- but he does require a scan/photocopy of your driver's license). You can ship it as cheap as possible so long as you get some form of tracking(parcel post ?)

I do not care about light scratches or handling marks. However if you've used it to drive nails or used the barrel crown to polish the finish of quickrete, that's different altogether.

I have bought numerous items on the M14forums.com with the same handle- no problemo ever. I bought a steal of a PPQ in 45acp off here- good transaction. I keep my word.

I have an oddball request, however-I have to take 2 weeks worth of a vitamin and then iron infusion at an oncology/hematology place, and then some chemical therapy. I live 4 hours one way from the office, have to go MWF for treatment, so I'm just getting a motel and staying. So my oddball request is that I'd like to wait 3 weeks for you to ship it to my FFL.

If you think I'm lying, I will find my last blood test results with my name, address, and the oncology facility and scan it for you.

Before you ship, I'll send you my DL and a copy of my NC pistol purchase permit(in NC, if you do not have a concealed carry permit, your sheriff must run a background check on you and you're issued a permit to purchase a pistol). If you want a CCW in NC, you must sit through 2 hour classes and few hours range time and some "test". I've just never wanted a CCW. When I lived in out of state, I just filled out an application, came back 3 days later, and had a CCW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.