Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of plastic replacement grips for the Walther TPH .22. Let me know what ya got or know where I can purchase some. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've got wood on my TPH, if I find the original plastic I'll let you know.

Do you have an American or European TPH? I may be wrong but I think grips are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got wood on my TPH, if I find the original plastic I'll let you know.

Do you have an American or European TPH? I may be wrong but I think grips are not interchangeable.
Thank you for keeping me in mind on the grips. I Believe I have the American TPH, but I'm not sure. It's an Interarms gun. If that helps.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Does it say Under license of ... on the slide, above the Walther banner? If it does, it's an Interarms/Ranger model, made in the USA. If not, and it has an Interarms import stamp, then it's a German gun that was imported by Interarms.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it say Under license of ... on the slide, above the Walther banner? If it does, it's an Interarms/Ranger model, made in the USA. If not, and it has an Interarms import stamp, then it's a German gun that was imported by Interarms.
Yes, it does say "under license of...".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the TPH I picked up at my local gun store this weekend. I'm pretty happy with it. I paid $250 + tax. No box, no instructions and the grip has a pretty large crack from the previous owner over tightening the grip screw. I did get a chance to run some ammo though it and it ran great. No malfunctions whatsoever.
About 18 years ago I used to own one and like a fool I sold it to a buddy for cheap and I always regretted doing so. Only problem now is I gotta track down parts for this.
Sorry about the size of the pic. Still new to this forum and learning the ropes.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
If you got it for $250 and it runs, you did well ... even if it needs new grips. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you know I am looking for a set of replacement grips for my American Walther TPH and I found some on EBAY. I have sworn off of EBAY about 12 years ago. Seeing how someone accessed my bank account by hacking into PayPal account that was associated with EBAY and tried to buy a motorcycle with my CC. Now I am very leery of restarting a relationship with EBAY and making a purchase. What says the group?

Here is what I have found.
Original Walther TPH 25 22 Pistol Grips | eBay

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Try eBay and PayPal again. While touching wood :) I'll tell you I've used them since 1998 and never had an issue with either.

If you're worried about PayPal ask the seller before bidding to allow you to send a money order of you win the bid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts