Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately the Q5 Match conversion kit is no longer for sale ANYWHERE. It is discontinued from the factory. I’ve checked everywhere and routinely check the used markets on the usual sites. Not even Earl has one nor can he order one.

Anyone here willing to sell me their full kit? I’m looking for the full kit with all parts, factory part number 2834758. See pic below. Thanks guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
Still looking? I have a slightly used kit with about 250 rounds through it. I also have the CHPWS mounting plate for RMR/Holosun 507c footprint along with a blacked out front sight for use with the plate and optic. Original box and mounting plate with adjustable rear sight and front fiber optic sight as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still looking? I have a slightly used kit with about 250 rounds through it. I also have the CHPWS mounting plate for RMR/Holosun 507c footprint along with a blacked out front sight for use with the plate and optic. Original box and mounting plate with adjustable rear sight and front fiber optic sight as well.
Any chance you still have this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts