Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’ve got 2 new from the box Walther PPQ m2 9mm magazines but the going rate at the moment for new, unused, real Walther mags is really high. I’m new to how this forum and the PMs work so just let me know if you are interested. Anyone else that’s looking can do the same thing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve got 2 new from the box Walther PPQ m2 9mm magazines but the going rate at the moment for new, unused, real Walther mags is really high. I’m new to how this forum and the PMs work so just let me know if you are interested. Anyone else that’s looking can do the same thing.
Are you still selling the mags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not right now. The prices went lower than I was willing to let them go for. If you are interested in making an offer or a trade offer I’m always willing to consider things. Im saving to buy a lot of weapons like the AR pistols in both 9mm and 223/556, a Q4 sf 9mm, a threaded barrel for a Q5 match sf, a quality can to interchange from weapon to weapon, body armor and these are just off the top of my head. Oh I also need multiple trijicon SROs and laser/light sites. I just figured I would bring up some options just in case you had some extras around like I obviously do. Either way good luck finding what you want. D

·
Registered
Walther PPQ M2 9mm
33 Posts
Where can I buy walther mags reasonably? Looking to purchase a couple for a p22, pps m2, and a ppq m2 9mm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts