Walther Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
It can be a hit or miss with some of those sellers, but I’ve purchased a couple firearms and parts over the years from Armslist.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are you still looking? I've got one.
Don't shoot it any more. Didn't shoot it that much anyway,'cause I have one in 9mm. It's the only gun I have in .40, and I have a bunch of .40 ammo, that's really the only reason I have it, to shoot the ammo, but, I don't shoot it. See my problem? I know I've got the box, papers, etc. around here somewhere.

Oh, and there's a good possibility I've got some extra mags for it, too. Additional cost, of course.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are you still looking? I've got one.
Don't shoot it any more. Didn't shoot it that much anyway,'cause I have one in 9mm. It's the only gun I have in .40, and I have a bunch of .40 ammo, that's really the only reason I have it, to shoot the ammo, but, I don't shoot it. See my problem? I know I've got the box, papers, etc. around here somewhere.

Oh, and there's a good possibility I've got some extra mags for it, too. Additional cost, of course.
I did find one, how much would you want for it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I did find one, how much would you want for it?
Vandal, I'm very sorry I hadn't seen this post. I have sold the PPQ .40, but still have a standard mag and an extended mag. 12 round and 14 round mag. And a crap load of .40 Remington Golden Sabre, but you'd have to be fairly close.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vandal, I'm very sorry I hadn't seen this post. I have sold the PPQ .40, but still have a standard mag and an extended mag. 12 round and 14 round mag. And a crap load of .40 Remington Golden Sabre, but you'd have to be fairly close.
Interested in that, where is fairly close? You can private message me location.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts