Walther Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. Like the title says I am looking for a PPK in 7.65 (32ACP). Only interested in PPK and only in German, or W.German manufacture (Pre or Post War). Willing and happy to consider all conditions. Feel free to post or PM me. Thanks!

3PK

Edit: Still looking. Will consider ANY condition W.German in 7.65, post or PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, come on, cash money here! Also I did not mention previously but only blues plz. Lets make a deal!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Searcher. I reviewed the website , great PP's there unfortunately no PPk's in my price/ era range. Again I appreciate the help!

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
That's the trouble. The PPKs are worth their weight in gold. If you have one, and know what you've got, you are unlikely to let it go. I'd keep searching the auctions houses online; something eventually always turns up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the case. It is funny because about a year ago when I was looking for one in .380 all the .32 were saturating the market, now it seems reverse. Not to mention the prices have skyrocketed (or at least it seems so to me).

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the post guys. I actually did see this on GB but I know it will probably go for 2k. Shooting (no pun intended) for a little less...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't think that one has the correct grips on it. !960's guns should have brown plastic grips and magazine finger extension. Looks like they were replaced with later issue ones.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts