Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!!

I recently picked up a late ‘60s PP in .22LR. I’m looking to pick up some addditional magazines so I can load them up and go to the range ready to shoot, not fill magazines.

I am interested in original issue Walther magazines either with or without pinkey extension.

Thanks

〓 PvD 〓

·
Registered
38 Posts
about this poster

I too purchased a 22lr.and tried to buy an additional magazine.
Could do so if I wanted to pay $125 per. No thanks to that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I also recently purchased a 1971 Walther PPK/s in .22. It uses the same magazine as your PP. These mags come up for sale on EBay, and be sure to search for the Manurhin ones as well. My pistol came with the finger extension mag, but not the flat base one. I found a couple of flat based ones at the Colorado Gun Collectors Association show last weekend. One of them was unmarked (that’s a Walther one), while the other has “France” stamped on the side (that’s the Manurhin one). It doesn’t matter which you get, because like the PP, PPK, and PPK/s pistols from the early 1950’s thru the mid 1980’s, they were all made in France. The ones sold by Walther were shipped to W Germany for finishing and assembly.

These magazines are not cheap. I got mine for around $100 each. So the lesson here is - look for them at your big gun shows or online at EBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts