Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting months for S&W to get their order from Germany in, I recieved a SW99 back strap. While it does fit decently, it has a different pattern on the back strap. So, now I need another small back strap.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Do the back straps from 1st and 2nd generation pistols interchange?

I have three Walther P99's and all have the medium size back strap on them. That means I have an extra small back strap that I could part with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do the back straps from 1st and 2nd generation pistols interchange?

I have three Walther P99's and all have the medium size back strap on them. That means I have an extra small back strap that I could part with.
I do believe they interchange, but mine is a pre-04 anyways. If you have a small, I'll take it.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have two of the 1st generation pistols.

I can part with one of the small backstraps.

You should PM me about the details. I am in northern California, about 1 hour north of Sacramento. So unless you are close, shipping will be involved.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have two of the 1st generation pistols.

I can part with one of the small backstraps.

You should PM me about the details. I am in northern California, about 1 hour north of Sacramento. So unless you are close, shipping will be involved.
Sent a PM over your way.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
58 Posts
extra small backstrap

i myself am in need of a small p99 backstrap. let me know if you have one as my p99as i got as a shooter is missing one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts