Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a LNIB P99 9mm you might be interested in. It is a 1997 KH model that still looks new. I put 400 rounds through it in 1997 and it has been in the safe since.

Comes with box, test target (with a very nice 3.1 inch spread), manual, cleaning rod, extra grips, extra front sights and two factory 16 round magazines (one has never been out of the plastic bag.) I think there is also a 10 rounder.

I'm asking $550 including shipping to your FFL.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with all the chatter the last couple days about high cap pistols and magazines going up in price again with the Ds in control of Congress in January, but who knows. Might be a good time to buy.

Photos or more details?

Thank you.
Brent

·
Patron
212 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brent @ Nov. 10 2006,8:11)]I have a LNIB P99 9mm you might be interested in.  It is a 1997 KH model that still looks new.  I put 400 rounds through it in 1997 and it has been in the safe since.

Comes with box, test target (with a very nice 3.1 inch spread), manual, cleaning rod, extra grips, extra front sights and two factory 16 round magazines (one has never been out of the plastic bag.)  I think there is also a 10 rounder.

I'm asking $550 including shipping to your FFL.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with all the chatter the last couple days about high cap pistols and magazines going up in price again with the Ds in control of Congress in January, but who knows.  Might be a good time to buy.

Photos or more details?

Thank you.
Brent
Sent you an e-mail Brent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts