Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Years ago I had a P99 that I ended up selling to an acquaintance for her first gun. And I am filled with regret to this day lol.

So I'm looking for a P99 in 9mm. Let me know if anyone is looking to part.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
What generation are you wanting?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Years ago I had a P99 that I ended up selling to an acquaintance for her first gun. And I am filled with regret to this day lol.

Thanks!
on and off since the p99 came out I have used them and sold them only to miss theP99 and then buy one again .I love this gun I used off duty and on and now as self defense for myself and my wife I think its the best of the best I have owned almost all of the others at one time or another So I know that you mean Oh yeah just bought a used one lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on and off since the p99 came out I have used them and sold them only to miss theP99 and then buy one again .I love this gun I used off duty and on and now as self defense for myself and my wife I think its the best of the best I have owned almost all of the others at one time or another So I know that you mean Oh yeah just bought a used one lol
I hear ya. Luckily, it seems a member here has what I'm looking for. He's being patient with me while I get the FFL paperwork. My usual guy started charging too much because he was tired of people just using him for transfers. (n)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hear ya. Luckily, it seems a member here has what I'm looking for. He's being patient with me while I get the FFL paperwork. My usual guy started charging too much because he was tired of people just using him for transfers. (n)
Glad you found what you were looking for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad you found what you were looking for.
What to him business is business some people will cut off their nose despite their face.I'd like to marry a p99c upper to a p99 frame kind of like pp and ppk=ppk/s.I have been looking into getting a P1 barrel cut down and threaded like a P1K or a man from uncle .

·
Registered
31 Posts

Thanks!
I have NIB for sale. It's an extra, so will give you a good price. PM me for details or e-mail

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
The P99 is my favorite carry semi-auto, period. Hope you keep yours this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts