Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a couple of factory Walther P99 compact 9mm mags with finger extentions. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Only place I have seen them for sale is Earl's REpair Service online. $10 or $12 each, I forget. I think he has a $20 minimum order, though.

Someone gave me 1 extension for free, so I am set for now

·
Registered
112 Posts
My experience with Earl's is that he overprices everything he sells and bad mouths any sources other than him, evidently he feels that if it is not sold through his hole in the wall little shop than it can not be quality; claims Walther pistols and parts from him are better than from Walther America/Smith & Wesson. I personally do not buy into his sales hype, had many S&W pistols that have had great experiences with and good experiences with service from them; also have both P99 and P99C and Walther America/S&W have been able to support any needs I have just fine, and their personnel never bad mouth other sources, more professional than Earl's (true professionals in any industry do not downgrade others to try to peddle their own items). Would suggest you check into all sources for the P99C mags before getting anything at earl's (and I doubt very much that earl would sell any mag for less than $40 or $50). I got my P99C from a local shop that ordered it through Davidson's, heard their one of the best/most reputable, don't know if they sell just the mags, but you might want to include them in your shopping around.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jski @ Dec. 06 2005,09:21)]I'm looking to buy a couple of factory Walther P99 compact 9mm mags with finger extentions. Thanks.
They are on sale in the latest CDNN Flyer for $19.99 and you won't find them any cheaper than that.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Yea, I saw that too. But, right now, I am concentrating on buying 16 rd mags while I can still find em for cheap

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShipWreck @ Dec. 08 2005,03:21)]Yea, I saw that too. But, right now, I am concentrating on buying 16 rd mags while I can still find em for cheap
Okay, but what is your point? The original question was where to buy P99 Compact mags, which only come in a 10 round flavor

James

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShipWreck @ Dec. 06 2005,10:40)]Only place I have seen them for sale is Earl's REpair Service online. $10 or $12 each, I forget. I think he has a $20 minimum order, though.

Someone gave me 1 extension for free, so I am set for now
I think you misunderstood his question. He wants the MAGS with the finger extentions, which Earl's sells for $45 OUCH!

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts