Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m specifically looking for a set like these which emulate the design of the early Bakelite checkered grips. Numrich had a set listed (the photo of the right hand panel I’ve posted) but what they sent was a completely different set.
DFBC6DFF-549F-4BD1-B910-62BA2D400757.jpeg EDDD3F11-E7BB-46F8-A85B-0E6237F8E75C.jpeg

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m specifically looking for a set like these which emulate the design of the early Bakelite checkered grips. Numrich had a set listed (the photo of the right hand panel I’ve posted) but what they sent was a completely different set.
View attachment 96020 View attachment 96021
Try eBay, there are a couple of types available I can see here both listed from the US - at a price...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try eBay, there are a couple of types available I can see here both listed from the US - at a price...
I’ve exhausted my usual sources for hard-to-find parts trying to find these - eBay, Gunbroker, Numrich, Apex and even Earl’s. I have saved searches for them on eBay and Gunbroker to notify me when new P.38 grips are listed but I’ve had no luck thus far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve exhausted my usual sources for hard-to-find parts trying to find these - eBay, Gunbroker, Numrich, Apex and even Earl’s. I have saved searches for them on eBay and Gunbroker to notify me when new P.38 grips are listed but I’ve had no luck thus far.
Try Grips4u.net

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try Grips4u.net
I have that set of grips already and they are nicely made. However, I’m not looking for just a set of wood grips which will fit, I’m trying to find a set of Walther wood grips like those on the early HP’s or the postwar commemorative guns.

Edit - Numrich got the grips I returned. I included a note with their own catalog image asking to exchange them for grips like those advertised or to process as a return. They replied “Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange the items requested, as they are not available at this time. Your account will be credited for this return”.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts