Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Walther P99 9mm with import markings on the slide of either: CARL WALTHER USA LLC -or- Walther USA LLC. I'm interested in 9mm only, and only the black frame, not the weird OD colored frame. Also, I want the standard DA/SA version not Quick-Action or DAO. As for slide color, either standard black or QPQ. I want the above import markings just for sh*ts and giggles, and also because I already have P99's marked with Interarms and S&W. If you have box and paperwork, that is a plus. If your asking price is reasonable and you can email me some good photos, I'll definitely buy it from you. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I'll be looking forward to seeing the photos. Just send them to my email address listed above.

·
Registered
64 Posts
BJG.

The pistol was far easier for me to sell face to face, and I had a real cash offer. I also did not have ready access to a digital camera to get you your photos.

If it is any consolation, for a quality Walther P99 aficionado such as your self, the pistol was moderately gunsmithed. I had the slide release cut down and had the grip permanently modified. In good conscience I did not want to sell over the Internet and risk an unhappy buyer. I much prefer selling it to someone who can see it face to face, and have no regrets.

Sorry if you felt it was a tease.

Tim

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I do want only a factory original pistol. Just poking fun with the "tease" thing!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Walt007, yours has the Smith & Wesson import markings. I'm looking for Carl Walther USA LLC or Walther USA LLC.

·
Registered
6 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BJG @ June 03 2005,10:48)]Walt007, yours has the Smith & Wesson import markings.  I'm looking for Carl Walther USA LLC or Walther USA LLC.
We might be able to fix that with a marker  
 J/K.

Best of luck on your search. I can see that you are determined in your quest from the original posting date of this thread.

Have you tried:
the firing line .com
gunbroker.com
auction arms . com
guns America . com

Hope this help you out, and good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts