Walther Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
My M1 is still one of my favorites and is 100% reliable with all makes of ammo.
Same here. Wouldn't trade my M1 for anything.
I would only buy the original M1. Wait a minute, I already own one. So much better than the M2. GARY.
Co-sign for this. I almost bought an M2 for my wife. Got the G43X instead. Also, finally found 2 Shield Arms 15rnd mags for it. My M1 is still one of the most reliable pistols in my collection. It'd be one of the LAST ones I'd sell.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just bought one last night. I built a Glock 43 from parts, and I haven't gotten it to run as well as I'd like, so I still wanted a smaller EDC pistol than my current one. I've always trusted Walthers, and there just happened to be a PPS M2 available at my local gun shop.

A friend of mine had one a few years ago, I shot it and liked it, but didn't care for a single stack pistol. Now, things are different, and I can't wait to break this guy in this weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a PPS M2 LE that I got on a smokin' deal from Sportsmans Warehouse in 2017, around $300. I've had the recall work done and mounted a set of TruGlo TFX Pro fiber/tritium sights and Talon grips. Love it! With the 6-rd mag it's thin and short, with the 7&8 round mags it feels & shoots like a slender PPQ. My eyes are getting old now and I'm seriously considering getting it milled for a mini red dot. Never had any kind of stoppage with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post here. To answer the OP question, yes! I just bought one for $285 thru Gunbroker. I pick it up tomorrow. To me, it is a bargain at that price. It may not have the capacity of the 365 or Hellcat, but at that price for a new gun, it was a no-brainer. I have come to the conclusion that every gun purchase & decision is a compromise. Price/capacity/conceal-ability/fit. You can’t have it all. It I could pick up a 365 for $300, I would buy one of those too!

·
Registered
Walther PPS M2
1 Posts
Just bought a PPS M2 the other day. I have that and a Max-9 and took them both to the range today. Gotta say, I really enjoyed the PPS FAR more than the Max-9 which obviously holds more rounds. The PPS has a better trigger and less overall recoil which made it seem like a bigger gun than it actually is. Not all that concerned with the fact that it’s a single stack. I was more comfortable with the PPS. Walther makes quality guns.
My attention to the Max-9 was price and optics ready so that’s how I ended up with that. But not really liking the trigger on it. It’s a snappy little gun too. PPS all day, especially for $290.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just ordered another PPS M2 from my local gun shop, as my wife absconded with my PPS M2 and made it her EDC. Not that I mind, because I prefer she have the quality, ergonomics, and reliability of the PPS over her previous carry choices.

Now I just found that Umarex has a scale copy of the PPS M2 CO2 powered blowback .177 BB pistol. I'm going to get one to practice with in the basement like I used to with the Umarex PPK/S.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts