Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see what you all might think a P99 QA Military would be worth. What would you be willing to pay for 2 consecutively serial numbered .40 cal. P99 QA Military's? Keep in mind that as far as I know there are only 4 such P99QA Military's in the world right now.

Thanks

Devin

·
Registered
124 Posts
I think that really depends on whether you are a collector or a shooter. If you're buying them to shoot them, I wouldn't pay that much more for a different color frame. If you're looking at them as a collector, you're dealing with emotion not reason. -It's just how much are you willing to pay to scratch that itch.

I would caution against buying any "collectible" as a speculator, because ultimately you may be stuck with it at a price where you cannot recoup your investment. Buy it if you like it, at a price you are comfortable with. Who cares what others think! It's about your happiness not theirs.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I was looking more for a dollar figure as to how much someone would be willing to pay for these if I put them up for sale.

They are brand new in the box, never been fired, consecutively serial numbered and 2 of only 4 ever built.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nobody can really put a specific dollar value on them.
They are worth what someone is willing to pay for them.
I'd put them up on an auction site, with a high reserve of $1500 to $2000 or so for the pair, and see what the bidding gets to, I'm guessing that it'll top out at $1300 or so for the pair. And hey,if someone meets a $1500 reserve, personally I would sell them.
Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts