Walther Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sure! here we go, along with my Little Foxx iwb holster... pardon the nyquil. Stupid summer colds!
Sure! here we go, along with my Little Foxx iwb holster... pardon the nyquil. Stupid summer colds!
Hi I know this is an old post but I’m very curious about the grips4U 22lr grips. Are they thicker then the grips that come with the gun? Do that had bulk to the gun at all?

·
Registered
189 Posts
YES....the GRIPS4u.net wood grips for the Walther/Umarex PPK/S .22 are a bit thicker/fuller than the standard plastic grips that come with the pistol from the factory. At least to my hand, these grips 'feel' better and fill the hollow of the hand better and are more comfortable....

It's also worth noting that these grips also extend father back on the grip frame and create smoother, more comfortably radius-ed edges to the grip..

·
Registered
9 Posts
YES....the GRIPS4u.net wood grips for the Walther/Umarex PPK/S .22 are a bit thicker/fuller than the standard plastic grips that come with the pistol from the factory. At least to my hand, these grips 'feel' better and fill the hollow of the hand better and are more comfortable....

It's also worth noting that these grips also extend father back on the grip frame and create smoother, more comfortably radius-ed edges to the grip..
Thanks for responding. I know this is an old thread. Would you (or anyone else) be willing to post a picture showing the thickness? All the pictures I see online are from straight on.
I really like how slim the gun is and I don’t want to add bulk to it.
thanks again.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts