Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of the new production Walther PPK/S. I have been looking for wood grips for about 4 months. Walther will not sell me a set of their grips b/c they say they only have enough for their new production line. I really don't want to fit the new grips in any way. Just want the plug and play. Houge will fit their grips to my pistol if I send the pistol in. Does anyone make a wood grip that is a direct fit for the new PPK/S. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to update this. My son bought me a pair of Hogue 04811 Coco Bolo grips for my birthday. He fitted them to my PPK/S just using a sharp pocket knife. One little shaving off each grip and they fit and look great. He's a handy guy and did it in about a minute. The grips are a little fatter than the plastic factory grips but that works out well for me. They look great the the texture is outstanding. Besides being beautiful they are functional. Couldn't be happier. Just thought I would share this. Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am looking for wood grips for my new Fort Smith PPK/S

Walther say their new models with wood grips are supplied by Altamont

Altamont says their current S&W grips will not fit and cannot be modified to fit but evidently do produce the OEM wood grips on the new PPK/S

Both Walther and Altamont have me on an email list should either decide to offer wood grips to fit the new PPK/S

And my plastic grips are both cracked after 1 range trip and 150 rounds. Not sure if they were already cracked as I literally picked up the firearm that morning via a transfer at my local FFL.

PPK/S was flawless for all 150 rounds with 3 different brands / weights of FML ammo

Love the gun but HATE the grips !

Kinda disappointed after spending that kind on money.......

Waiting for a solution .....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts