Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a HUGE fan of Walther striker fired hand guns--so much so that I bought a new ccp a couple of weeks ago-- my wife loved it so much she wanted it to be HER carry gun(like MY glock 19 is now--thus it is her glock 19--lol). THEN the following happened- after a good cleaning, I was reinstalling the slide and as I was about to push th e locking mechanism(rear of the slide) in as instructed in the manual and as I had done in the past--the locking mechanism flew across the room. Went into the manual--thought it was just the locking mechanism unlocking--tried several t imes to reinstall it--NO GO

called Walther--they were great-- some ROLLED pin broke or was twisted out of place , thus the whole locking mechanism and the spring kept coming out--they had me ship it back to them( they paid for this). Great service-- hopefully not a repetitive issue in the future--and hopefully they use a solid pin replacement. I will get back to you and post the results when I get them

until this issue-- we LOVED this gun--perfect concealed carry gun-- ordered another for ME too

1 - 1 of 1 Posts