Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and no end in sight, it appears that citizens all over are clamouring to get their permits and purchasing handguns perhaps in record numbers. Let's see, what will they be carrying?

Glocks, SIGS, Kahrs, S&W, even Keltecs. Not a lot of PPS owners out there or PPS pistols to buy. Sigh, another missed opportunity. Timing, probably couldn't be helped (didn't know about the increased shootings).

Can you imagine if there were a dozen Walthers on all the big box retailer shelves (GM, Cabelas, BassPro). Still it might be a little bit pricey but there are a lot of serious shooters these day. Plus people are going to get a Gvt check and the way people think these days, the amount of that check is the amount of handgun/training/permit/ammo you can afford.

You can hardly even get a decent holster for the PPS either.

My 2 cents. :(

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ken, it's just bad luck timing. As I said in my post a few down the list now, dealers want them. Customers want them. But Walther can only make them as fast as they can.

A guy I work with wanted one and wanted it right now. So he bought one on GunBroker. He paid retail, but at least he didn't pay "over sticker" like some people pay to have the first car on their block when a new model comes out.

·
Registered
358 Posts
These shootings have been going on a great deal, but no one pays attention to them, especially the near misses. We just don't here things, unless the media wants to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts