Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only hope for nice P365 like design from Walther. What do you guys think? Will they jump on that bandwagon?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Or you can just buy a P365 and enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine :)

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Yeah, was gonna say...we already have better guns, that also look better...and feel better.

It's probably a lot of "just me", but the 365 does NOTHING for my feels. Nothing. Feels horrid in the hand, trigger is only so-so..

You want something that feels good and has a great trigger?

PPQc. I just wish they would let us have one with an effing paddle release. :rolleyes::D

Reactions: RegisG

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I would imagine Walther and other companies are looking to do such. In the mean time I am perfectly happy with my original Walther PPS with 7+1 capacity. I tried the P365 and it was too small for me and I shot my PPS much better accuracy wise and recoil control. Shot placement and confidence in hitting my target is much more important to me than extra rounds. If I really think I want to have more rounds available I CCW my Gen 2 Glock 19 also.

Reactions: socrates007

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would most definitely like to see some more of the "slim" or 1.5 stack pistols hit the market, especially if they decided to do it with the p380. While a slimmer pistol would be alright, I can't say as I really want anything Too Small. I agree, too small, IS too small. A lot of the so-called "pocket" guns, just dont fit right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts