Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the NASGW show happens every fall and it is where Walther has chosen to introduce the Creed and the Q4. The show starts this week (the 19th) in Pittsburg.

So will there be a new Walther? What will it be?

We haven’t heard any rumblings, but then again, we didn’t with the Creed either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
500 Posts
I guess we will see. I haven't yet handled or shot a PPQ SC.

Gonna stick with the P99c for the time being - love it.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a PPQsc. You may hate the “cost cutting” on the slide, but (and Danny “Imanoldfart” has shot mine). You can’t tell a difference in the feel of the gun... it feels just as solid as any other PPQ that I own, but it does make an annoying “clack” when you dry fire the gun as opposed to the solid click of a PPQ.

I have been carrying mine for a year and have maybe 1000 rounds through my SC, and I am happy with it...

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I have a PPQsc. You may hate the “cost cutting” on the slide, but (and Danny “Imanoldfart” has shot mine). You can’t tell a difference in the feel of the gun... it feels just as solid as any other PPQ that I own, but it does make an annoying “clack” when you dry fire the gun as opposed to the solid click of a PPQ.

I have been carrying mine for a year and have maybe 1000 rounds through my SC, and I am happy with it...

Has the SC been out a year already....wow. :eek:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has the SC been out a year already....wow. :eek:
PPQsc was introduced in Jan. Right around Shot show , I believe. Last year, at NASGW, Walther dropped the Q4 and 2 years ago they dropped the Creed.

·
Registered
629 Posts
It will be the all-new Limited Edition Model POS M5, a fifth-generation CCCP.

I just can't wait.

M
Is that the new redesigned one with the take down switch up front, directly under the muzzle?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts