Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P99C but recently picked up a few full size 9mm mag (although the still hold only 10 rounds...NY:mad:) I cannot find the P99 mag extensions any longer. All the regular sites seem to be "Out of Stock" but I have found some grip extensions for the PPQ M2.
Does anyone know if these will work on the P99 mags?
Thanks in advance.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/wal-2829738-grip-extension-ppq-m2-sc.html

PS I am going to cross post on the P99 threads

·
Premium Member
13,891 Posts
I'm pretty sure the PPQ SC mag extension will not fit or work with the P99C. If it would/did, then why would Walther be offering two seperate extensions, one for the P99C and the other for the PPQ SC?

The fact that none are currently available is pretty common. Walther seems to ship a boat load of poop to the states about twice a year. If you'll just wait for a while, I'm sure the P99C grip extensions will be available again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure the PPQ SC mag extension will not fit or work with the P99C. If it would/did, then why would Walther be offering two seperate extensions, one for the P99C and the other for the PPQ SC?

The fact that none are currently available is pretty common. Walther seems to ship a boat load of poop to the states about twice a year. If you'll just wait for a while, I'm sure the P99C grip extensions will be available again.

Thanks for help. Guess I will sit tight.

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts