Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a PPQ M2 4 inch, a PPQ SC M2 and a PPS M2. The PPQ SC and the PPS came with phosphorus sights on them. I changed out the sights on all 3 pistols with TruGlo TFX sights. I just ordered a PPQ 22 SD pistol from my local gun store, and am curious to find out if I could possibly change out the PPQ 22 sights with my phosphorus sights from my PPQ SC or my PPS. Do any of you know if they are interchangeable? Thank you in advance for your help.:cool:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Nope. Proprietary, unique slide hole to receive the front sight. Your options are the plain plastic sight for the PPQ 22 or the fiber optic one for the tactical PPQ 22.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the SD version which is suppressor ready. I looked on the website and in the pics of the SD it looks like it comes with the white dot front sight. Do you know if the SD suppressor model comes standard with the fiber optic front sight?

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have a PPQ M2 22 the PPS sights work. But aren't there 2 models of PPQ 22? Anyway, I ordered the PPQ big dot sights, and they didn't work. I called XS, and they said to return them for thr PPS sights, and they fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you have a PPQ M2 22 the PPS sights work. But aren't there 2 models of PPQ 22? Anyway, I ordered the PPQ big dot sights, and they didn't work. I called XS, and they said to return them for thr PPS sights, and they fit.
Well, I will find out whether they work or not in the very near future when the gun arrives at my LGS. I have the phosphorus sights from my PPS M2 from when I changed them out last month for the TruGlo TFX night sights. When I find out either way, I will report back here with the results.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts