Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Same barrel on PPQ 22 & PPQ 22 SD?

With the exception with the SD coming with the thread adapter already on it?

Yes / no?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't see why it wouldn't work. I love mine, I pimped it out with a homemade form 1 suppressor, a Vortex Venom, and a light.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
m4a1sof , Very Nice! Did you manufacture that red dot mounting plate yourself, or buy it somewhere? I recently picked up a PPQ .22 5 inch model as a .22 compliment to my Q5 match gun. My Q5 has a vortex venom on it but I figured I would have to settle for the iron sights on the .22. I was told the extra weight of the Red dot sight on the slide of the .22 might make the pistol unreliable. Have you found that to be the case?

·
Registered
185 Posts
They don't make one specifically for a PPQ .22, that I could find anyway, so what I had to do was buy an EGW vortex venom mount for a S&W M&P. The dovetail slot is the same size, but to get it to work I had to buy longer screws, and put a shim between the back of the mount and the milled out slot in the PPQ .22 slide. It overhangs the sides of the slide a little but doesn't look too bad. As far as the slide cycling I have had no issues even when using sub sonic ammo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts