Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, how 'bout it - will a "TP" recoil spring work on a "TPH?" Wolff has "TP" springs listed, but does not list "TPH" recoil springs. "Gun Parts" lists the "TPH" recoil springs but they're out of stock! Will the "TP" springs work on the "TPH" or, if not, where can I get a "TPH" recoil spring?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uncut, I "hate to say it AGAIN", but I (and just about every Walther owner) knows about Earl. LOL!!!!! On a lot of items, he is a last resort due to his prices! Thanks for being involved actively in the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Well you could just call him and ask without buying from him if the TP would work in the TPH.....
I am sure he would give you the correct answer ...

My "I hate to say it again" was more a "damn I wish Earl would pay me for his advertisment"

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Folk,

I found out today, from Wolff Springs, that the "TP" recoil spring that they show on their website will NOT work with a "TPH"! However, they DO sell a "standard weight" recoil spring and a "+15% weight" recoil spring for "TPH's" that are Not shown on their website. The springs are in the $7-8.00 range. For those members with "TPH's", it might be a good idea to get one of each weight recoil spring as backups since the gun is no longer made and Wolff may not make the springs forever for an obsolete gun!

·
Registered
15 Posts
TB:

Are these for Interarms models or the German manufacture TPHs? Do you happen to have part numbers?

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe,

I got my std. wgt. and +15% wgt. TPH recoil springs from Wolff by just calling them at 610-359-9600. My understanding, from them, is that the TP springs will NOT work in TPH's, due to length differences, so a different spring is used in the TPH. I, also, understood that their TPH springs will work for ALL TPH models, American made or German!

Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bob:

Thanks. I emailed them for the part numbers:

factory standard recoil spring - 32750
extra power recoil spring - 32751

$7.89 each.

Also, they apparently sell hammer springs (mainsprings I guess), both standard and extra power, I was not sent part numbers for those.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts