Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knew if a p99 AS would fit in a kydex ppq m2 4" 9mm holster, specifically teir 1 concealed. They do not list the p99 as an option, but they do list the ppq mentioned above. Looks like they are remarkably similar pistols, was thinking it would work but wanted to see if anybody has experience in this area. Kinda set on the teir 1, will probably get it even if I have to modify it. Would like to know ahead of time if I need to.

Thanks!

·
Registered
412 Posts
No experience with that particular holster, but I’ve used the Serpa level 3 for the PPQ on my P99 without a problem. Best to confirm with the company.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My experience is that my P99 fits rigid type ppq holsters, doesn’t seem to go the other way all the time though. P99 is a bit slimmer in the nose and ppqs sometimes won’t fit P99 rigid holster.

Surfer

·
Registered
45 Posts

Here are pics of my P99 in a PPQ Tier 1 Axis slim. Holds tight, no issues with draw (probably due to the DCC clips).

Some of my PPQ holsters fit my P99, some have issues. In some cases the retention will need to be adjusted. It just depends on the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I mounted a Kydex PPQ holster to my backpack belt for hunting. I carry a 4" p99 .40 in it. It's snug to carry, but pulls easily. I think it's a Serpa; says "PPQ M2 5" on the side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts