Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While making my rounds of Sarasota LGSs yesterday I happened across a very nice Ulm PPK/S in .380. It was tagged at $650 and is available at The Gun Shoppe.

I also happened upon a very nice Ulm PP in .22 tagged at $599. The PP is in the case at The Bullet Hole.

Sorry guys no other info but both dealers are reputable outfits. The Bullet Hole is in fact the oldest gun shop in Florida. Give them a call and see how good a negotiator you are.

·
Super Moderator
7,506 Posts
Jimbo, that shop name is familiar. I may have poked around in there, and I've seen great stuff in FL shops. There was one real prick who wouldn't let me pick up a Hudson he had on the counter, but he was the exception.
Thnx,
Moon

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Gun Shoppe has only been open a few months. The owner lost his original shop (Aegis Tactical) in a divorce. His ex went under and he started this shop. They got a HUGE estate and have some pretty cool and rare stuff. It's where I found the .22 PPK.

·
Registered
726 Posts
A couple of years ago, after reading that Walther was going to start making the PPK here in good ole US of A, I waited and waited for them to resolve the issue with Germany. Got fed up and bought a S&W imported one and have been fine with it. I DID have to send it to Walther for fix/adjustment twice (on their dime) and now it shoots quite well. IT looks remarkably like the new one from Walther USA except for the words on the slide.

·
Super Moderator
7,506 Posts
A local shop fell heir to a gun-collecting recluse's collection; he bought all kinds of S&Ws and just kept them in their boxes in his house.
I snagged a brand new Model 439, but there was a a ton of stuff. I've been staying the hell out of the shop, lest I spend money I don't have.
Moon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts