Walther Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Ordered my RMR plate on 3/30 and had it on 4/6.

Reactions: Inferno2ss

·
Registered
PPS M2, PDP Compact 15 rd
5 Posts
Just called Walther Customer Service. I ordered a Holosun plate. CS said the Holosun plates were back in stock and were starting to ship out. Probably another 10-14 days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
JB2000,

I will post here when I get the Viper plate, just so people will know. Apparently, they are sorta like hen's teeth. CH Precision Weapons does not list any for the Vortex for the PDP. I would not think that Walther would hold back the specs on the plate from CHPS to influence people to buy the higher cost red dots.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered a plate (509T) for my Walther from C&H about a week ago and just off the phone with them, they are back-ordered on the PDP plate, my plate made just waiting to be anodized and I should have it in another two weeks, or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a Q5 Match SF on the Friday and has the RMR plate the following Wednesday. I was surprised how quick it came. Of course it still begs the question why the plates don’t come standard with a $1500 pistol.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I bought a Q5 Match SF on the Friday and has the RMR plate the following Wednesday. I was surprised how quick it came. Of course it still begs the question why the plates don’t come standard with a $1500 pistol.
When they were first released they came with every RDS plate available in the case. I bought mine when they were first introduced, so I’m guessing to cut cost they make the customer select the plate instead.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just submitted for a plate for a new PDP FS 4" yesterday and today I got an automated message acknowledging the plate request. This never happened on 2 previous submissions. Things may be getting better....

Here is the automated msg:
"Your plate request has been processed and is being sent to our warehouse for shipping. You should expect to receive the plate in 14-21 business days depending on USPS. If you ordered a Trijicon plate and are using an optic other than a Trijicon optic, disregard the screws that come with the plate, as they are for Trijicon optics only."

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just submitted for a plate for a new PDP FS 4" yesterday and today I got an automated message acknowledging the plate request. This never happened on 2 previous submissions. Things may be getting better....

"Your plate request has been processed and is being sent to our warehouse for shipping. You should expect to receive the plate in 14-21 business days depending on USPS. If you ordered a Trijicon plate and are using an optic other than a Trijicon optic, disregard the screws that come with the plate, as they are for Trijicon optics only."
That is progress!

·
Registered
115 Posts

I got the same message on April 12
But mine said 7-14 days
Still no plate!

·
Registered
115 Posts
So I called Walther CS to check on the status on my optic plate
They confirmed that it is on the way!!
Woo hoo!!!
Can't wait,I'm really liking this pistol
And my brand new Holosun optic still seats in the box waiting to be installed

·
Registered
PPS M2, PDP Compact 15 rd
5 Posts
Ordered the plate for a Holosun optic on April 14th. Just received it today May 3rd. 13 days. Just hope it's the correct one. Stamped with 02.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Likely because a lot of them are optic/red dot specific.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I ordered a plate (509T) for my Walther from C&H about a week ago and just off the phone with them, they are back-ordered on the PDP plate, my plate made just waiting to be anodized and I should have it in another two weeks, or so.
I'm in the exact same boat and got the same response. They'll ship later this week or next

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I just put in a request for the Vortex Viper optic plate. It said 10 to 14 business days.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts