Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The more I shoot this gun, the more I love this thing. I have thousands of rounds through it and it just goes and goes and goes. Never fails. A job to shoot. Precise!

Scored a 475 out of 500 with it in league last night too. I am still chasing a 500 and not giving up 馃檪

Premium Member
The more I shoot this gun, the more I love this thing. I have thousands of rounds through it and it just goes and goes and goes. Never fails. A job to shoot. Precise!

Scored a 475 out of 500 with it in league last night too. I am still chasing a 500 and not giving up 馃檪
Your experiences mirror mine with the Q5. Lots of rounds down range with nary a problem.

Out of curiosity, what does that course of fire look like? Can you shoot two handed or are you limited to one? What is the distance to the target? More curious than anything.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Our course of fire is 50 rounds.

15 ft
- Five rounds two handed
- Five rounds one hand strong
- Five rounds one hand weak

25ft
- same as 15ft

50ft
- 10 Rounds two handed

75 ft
- 10 Rounds two handed

15 ft is shot on one target. 25ft is shot on one target. 50 and 75ft are shot on one target so three targets total.

Max score of 150 points first two targets and 200 on the third.

Premium Member
Our course of fire is 50 rounds.

15 ft
- Five rounds two handed
- Five rounds one hand strong
- Five rounds one hand weak

25ft
- same as 15ft

50ft
- 10 Rounds two handed

75 ft
- 10 Rounds two handed

15 ft is shot on one target. 25ft is shot on one target. 50 and 75ft are shot on one target so three targets total.

Max score of 150 points first two targets and 200 on the third.
Sounds like fun. What target is used?

Registered
Agree

Love Q5...Only shooting for 16mos, but now pretty accurate at 10 yds. with this gun...have about 6 other guns, but this is my favorite

1 - 5 of 5 Posts