Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P22 that I got for my kids but I love shooting it, too. Now I'm thinking of getting a PPS as well.

In a nut shell, why do you like the PPS and what should I be aware of before I buy one?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a P22 that I got for my kids but I love shooting it, too. Now I'm thinking of getting a PPS as well.

In a nut shell, why do you like the PPS and what should I be aware of before I buy one?

Thanks.

By the way, how does the PPS shoot compared to a Glock 26? How's the recoil compared the the G26?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here's two reasons.

#1, accuracy:

#2: What recoil?

·
Registered
92 Posts
... and what should I be aware of before I buy one?

Thanks.
First off, they're pretty hard to come by right now. Wait a few weeks, month, whatever, and you'll have better luck finding one, and at a non-gouged price at that.

Other than that, I don't own one yet so can't tell you what to expect. Most likely, a considerable bit more recoil than the P22, for starters. :)

-- Sam

·
Registered
203 Posts
i like mine because it's rare, it's thin, and it's pretty small for such a powerful weapon (9mm) using all types of 9mm ammo not just the standard pressure. i like it because it's a walther and it's the latest greatest. i think it looks great in black.

i don't like the price or the fact there are so few holsters and accessories. in time i guess.

·
Registered
335 Posts
VERY easy to cc....
Large 3 dot white sights.
Extremely slim.

It's a Walther. :D

JP

·
Registered
358 Posts
It's built well, its very reliable so far for a pocket gun. It shoots a 9mm, and its damned accurate. Also seriously no one knows i have it. The damn thing is like having a cellphone in a pocket to most people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts