Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Here's my (unfired) Walther P99 2000 Commemorative:

(I know I posted this picture before, but doggonit, WalP99 asked!)

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
I am sure Mr. Extremist has a few to show....

I don't have any... and am far from being able to spend $ on safe queens.....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I've got 2 of the only 4, at least that I know of, first generation P99 QA military's. They never made them in the first gen model, I had to special order them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (uncut @ May 12 2006,4:10)]I don't have any... and
i would not have any. i would not pay top dollar for anything that never saw use.  the prices are outrageous and the vendors are rip-off agents

·
Registered
471 Posts
Same here Walpp... Good deals do happen once in a while!
BTW Wal99, that's a dang good picture!

Hey P88, Can we see them? I'd sure like to see them P88!
Did I mention how much we would like to see a picture of your first generation P99 QA military's

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hal - Thanks. I do not have a decent camera, so I scan all my pistols in with my flatbed scanner.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I have both 007 commerative P99's. The first is the MI6 version and the second is the JB9 model. To round-out the collectibility of these two 'limited' Walther's, I purchased factory extended threaded barells and also two consecutive serial numbered Brugger & Thomet Impuls IIA silencers. They are definitely two of my favorite pistols in my Walther collection.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
mambro,

I would like to start posting photos of pistols in my collection. What type of set-up those one need to post photos (digital camera)? I am not too computer savvy. Right now I am operating with a desk top with broadband access. I would appreciate some feed-back in regard to posting photos. I am new to this forum. I was forwarded here by a member who posts on another board I frequent. By learning how to posts photos, I feel that I may be able to contribute more. I enjoy seeing photos of other members items, I certainly would like to reciprocate once I have the tech. and info.

·
Registered
189 Posts
RickJZ,
This is the place that I use:

http://www.imageshack.us/

After I "upload" the picture to that site, I use the pre-baked code on their page that says "Thumbnail for forums (1)". That makes a nice thumbnail sized picture with info of how big it really is when clicked on.

Just copy and paste all the "code" in that field directly into a posting. (You do not have to use any of the "iB Code Buttons" from this forum... just paste it in.) Here's a sample:

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Damn she is a hotttty

What is that... triggerguard looks like a Benelli shotgun.... but something looks like from a Beretta???
Fill in the blanks on the shotgun please

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
See .... I thought that stock looked like on the Rx4 (credit to Jake Star for pointing the Rx4 out to me)... but since it was a shotgun I thought it was not possible.......
I just new for sure that the triggerguard came from Benelli.....

I was looking at a few Supernovas,,,,
I wish they made one with a 28 or 30 inch barrel and that stock and the full pistol grip.....

·
Registered
189 Posts
At the risk of hosing this thread even further, I'll just offer that the Benelli R1 is where I think the Rx4 got it's "roots".

Awright... back to the LE/SE P99s!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sorry for the detour, but someone please Photoshop her finger off of the trigger!

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
hehehehh yea I sure was thinking "bad finger" too when I saw the pic... but sure got distracted fast by the overall looks of that gal

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
damn
this time I can't decide if I want that gurl or the gun more.....
but I think I take the gun... since those gurls have such "bad fingers"....  

1 - 20 of 26 Posts