Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
The "interarms era" with Walthers covers 40+ years, going back to about 1956. You'll have to be more specific than that.

M

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Specifically I'm talking about the Ranger built guns of the 80s and 90s...should have been more specific...my apologies.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Specifically I'm talking about the Ranger built guns of the 80s and 90s...should have been more specific...my apologies.
Both of my ppk/s models (.32 ACP and .380 Auto) are U.S.-made Interarms/Ranger products, made during the specific period that you've referenced here (1990-98), and its a great question in my view, because as I've recently learned the hard way (and as I've previously posted here), there's only ONE make and model of magazine that appears to function properly in my .380.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Barbarossa: For Ranger-made PPK/s pistols, there were at least two suppliers, first one in the USA (I don't know exactly who, but probably a specialty metal-forming firm in New England) and later MEC-Gar in Italy. In between there might have been others. All Ranger-made PPK pistols had magazines made by MEC-Gar.

M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts