Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the deal..

I plan to buy a new PPS as soon as they hit our shores and my friendly local ffl dealer can find one for me.

I don't see how it can be an improvement, even tho slimmer, over my favorite P99c/AS.. Just can't see it... Can't see it...

But I want to see for myself.

After I shoot it "head to head" with my P99c/AS and find out I still prefer the wider P99c/AS over the new PPS who wants to buy my slightly used PPS?

Just advance planning.. Getcha' name in the pot now.:D

FMOFO

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE:

After the rousing interest in buying my PPS (should I decide I don't like it of course) I think the proper thing would be for each and every one of you to go ahead and send me, say, a reasonable deposit so that I will know you are serious..

I think the modest sum of $25.00 for those of you who like 9MM's, and $35.00 for those of you who prefer the PPS in 40cal..

Let me know when you have the usps postal money order, certified cashiers check, heck even cash, ready for mailing and I'll send you a "general delivery" address..

Don't be surprised if the name I give you doesn't jive with the one I use here, (J. Pomeroy), as I have several other names I sometimes use when I'm engaging in a bid'ness transaction such as this.

There is a small possibility that the address might have an inmate and cell block number in it someplace, but don't be alarmed by that.. Sometimes I use inmates to forward mail to me just to give them something to do.

And please don't mention to anyone, including the Missus', or any family or friends who might be in law enforcement about this great deal..

I want to keep this great deal in the Walther forum family cause I'm just that kinda guy..:D

Of course I will send you a receipt for your deposit... Of course I will...

Keep those bids a comin' folks, deposits too!

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy.

P.S. As a gesture of my generousity the person who "wins" my PPS will also receive:

Free!

Whoa Nellie!

Hope the ATF guys monitoring this website know I'm just joking!:eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
hey,
your such an honest guy so send me your address and ill send the down payment along with some pictures of my wife Pamela Anderson.:eek: ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey,
your such an honest guy so send me your address and ill send the down payment along with some pictures of my wife Pamela Anderson.:eek: ;)

Hey thanks!

I can get you the address so you can send me the deposit, but I already have all of the pictures of Pam I need.. ;)

I might have some you don't even have... Wanna buy any?

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts