Walther Forums banner

Who wants an all black PPS?

6K views 45 replies 20 participants last post by  searcher451 
#1 ·
This shop has an all black PPS:

www.gungalleryjax.com

If ya buy it from them, please tell them the guy with the FE sent ya!

#9 ·
Black PPS

I called Smith and Wesson today. They said that the black PPS 9mm had
arrived and were already shipping to many distributors. They named
half dozen, including Davidsons. I have been waiting for a .40 Cal. They
told me those have not arrived and they do not know when they will arrive.

#15 ·
The ad is wrong. To me it appears it includes a 6 and 7 round mag. Look at the floorplates.

James

#27 ·
What the.....?

Look what I dun did. Jumped in there asking a question when I had not read the prior post. My bad; saw the accuracy issue was in describing the FE vs. the all blackie. Sorry I started such controversy. Yikes. BTW, I want one of those highly accurate, don't matter where you point it and it hits the bull, German models.

#28 ·
Look what I dun did. Jumped in there asking a question when I had not read the prior post. My bad; saw the accuracy issue was in describing the FE vs. the all blackie. Sorry I started such controversy. Yikes. BTW, I want one of those highly accurate, don't matter where you point it and it hits the bull, German models.

Not a problem..

Give up your American citizenship, learn to like rotten cabbage, and learn to speak Kraut... Simple as that.

Oh yeah, to have access to a PPS you have to join the military, or become a German leo of some type, because I don't think the average person is allowed to own a firearm larger than 380 caliber. (Just guessing here.):confused:

To much trouble for this old ******* just to pick up an additional 5% accuracy.

Best Wishes,

JP

#36 ·
When in stock, I'll be selling them for 10% over dealer cost + shipping as offered before. Looks as if I am not the only one going to do this for the members of this forum. Feel free to contact me with any questions via e-mail and I will respond giving out my pohone # for those interested to contact me. I am NOT a stocking dealer.

#39 ·
Folks,

The nonsense is appreciated... I enjoy the levity.

This was a post about a dealer who had an all black PPS IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP/SELL...

If you hear of others, could you please post 'em up? If you're not talking about ready to ship hardware, could ya please start your own post and keep the carp out of this one?

#42 ·
That's a tough position to be put in, Brad -- top dollar and a Kalifornia-approved model to boot. Do you have any idea how the California gun will differ from the one that everyone else in the world will own? And ... do you have any idea what Earl is asking for his PPS offerings? Call me curious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.