Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Another all black pps is advertised on www.gunsamerica.com..

Price is slightly less than $600..

Kinda confusing tho in that it advertises the pistol comes with 2 eight rd. mags.
I thought they came with a 6&7..?:confused:

J.Pomeroy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Does it say "in stock"? I've seen a few places that advertise what I'm looking to get, but after reviewing the fine print I find the "out of stock, will order" comment...

Well, it appeared to me it was in stock.. Several pictures were with the ad, and I believe the serial number was visible in one or two..

I just stumbled on that a few minutes ago, so mosey on over and see for yourself. I just searched for: Walther PPS...

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, it appeared to me it was in stock.. Several pictures were with the ad, and I believe the serial number was visible in one or two..

I just stumbled on that a few minutes ago, so mosey on over and see for yourself. I just searched for: Walther PPS...

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

Cool deal... It looks like they are finally starting to surface!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Black PPS

I called Smith and Wesson today. They said that the black PPS 9mm had
arrived and were already shipping to many distributors. They named
half dozen, including Davidsons. I have been waiting for a .40 Cal. They
told me those have not arrived and they do not know when they will arrive.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
This one is saying 2 8rd mags... I wonder if Walther or S&W changed delivery specs from what they are showing on their site? Besides, IMHO, the 8 rd'r is a little tall, (relatively speaking). For me the preferred mag for carry is the 7 rd'r with the 6 rd magazine close by...
The ad is wrong. To me it appears it includes a 6 and 7 round mag. Look at the floorplates.

James

1 - 20 of 46 Posts