Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yep, rushed and bought one as soon as the M2 was announced. Love the paddle mag release

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the classic is what walther is calling the original PPS mind was stolen out of my truck
The m2 is just not the for a replacement For every day carry my opinion

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bought the M2 first, but than I found a M1 at my LGS that looked virtually brand new in 40sw for dirt cheap(I’m a fan of 40) so I grabbed it. A few months later a M1 in 9mm popped up, snatched that one up also. I carry the 40 though. I like the M2 but definitely prefer the M1 hands down.
I had to shave down the sharp edge on the trigger guard though. It was blistering my left pointer finger from the kick of the 40.;)
The 9mm doesn’t do it though, for the obvious reason of it doesn’t bark much at all.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yep, rushed and bought one as soon as the M2 was announced. Love the paddle mag release
Me, too. I have a P99AS (Don’t properly know what Gen) but it has the paddle release, too. To not have to change the firing grip to swap mags is a dandy bonus to me, Plus having it on my carry pistol means you wont have an accidental mag release from the push button. I realize its the “European way” vs the “Yankee way” of the button. Just makes it that much easier to carry and not worry as much.

Mine eats whatever I feed it, too, which is a great bonus. Walther did a really really nice job polishing the feed ramp and just about everything with that pistol. I am a huge M1 (Classic) fan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts